dba Cabin Closeouts
950 Wellington Avenue
Cranston, RI 02910
Toll Free: 800-990-7778
Open 7 Days until Midnight
24/7 for online bookings
Mariner Of The Seas
Guests on Mariner of the Seas experience one of the most exciting cruise ships ever built. With a total length of 1,020 feet, a weight of 138,000 tons and a capacity to hold 3,114 passengers, Mariner of the Seas has something for everyone. Part of the Voyager family of cruise ships, which represents the highest public space-per-guest ratio in the cruise market, this spectacular ship was designed with enhanced staterooms, expanded dining options and state-of-the-art recreational facilities like a rock-climbing wall, ice-skating rink and basketball court.
Mariner Of The Seas Facts
- Maiden Voyage: November 16, 2003
- Passenger Capacity: 3,114
- Godmother: Jean Driscoll
- Gross Tonnage: 138,000
- Length: 1020'
- Max Beam: 157.5'
- Draft: 29'
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
If you've been in search of the ideal cruise to board for your much needed and deserved vacation, look no further. Tie your hair back, kick off your shoes, relax, and enjoy your cruising experience aboard Royal Caribbean's Mariner of the Seas. You're guaranteed to remains completely occupied by our plethora of activity possibilities for your enjoyment.
- ShipShape Spa Treatment Rooms (deck 12)
- ShipShape Fitness Center (deck 11)
- Aerobics Area (deck 11)
- Hair Salon
- Jogging Track (deck 12)
- Swimming Pools (deck 11)
- Rock Climbing Wall (deck 13)
- Sports Court (deck 13)
- Center Ice (at Studio B) ice skating rink (deck 2)
- In-line skating (deck 13)
- Golf Simulator (deck 13)
- Golf Hitting Cage (deck 13)
- Voyager Dunes golf putting green (deck 13)
The first three "main" dining rooms are on three different levels. In addition there are also two small side dining rooms, one port side, one starboard side off the Carmen Dining Room on deck 3. These are called the Granada Dining Room and the Seville Dining Room and have a capacity of 58 seats each. They will be used when the ship is sailing at maximum capacity or for small group functions.
- Carmen Dining Room
- La Boheme Dining Room
- Magic Flute Dining Room
- Windjammer Cafe - All day casual dining.
- Portofino Restaurant - Italian cuisine in a romantic atmosphere. $5 / guest cover charge including gratuity. By (telephone) reservation onboard ship only.
- Johnny Rockets Diner - Casual 50's style diner with inside and outside seating.
- Cafe Promenade - Serves coffee, pastries, light snacks
- Island Grill - Alternative casual dining menu
- Midnight Delights - One Gala Buffet will be served during each cruise around midnight.
- La Scala Theater - Spans 5 decks. Equipped with an orchestra pit. Capacity 1,348 (plus 14 disabled).
- Studio B entertainment complex (decks 2 & 3) - converts to television studio, ice skating rink, concert stadium, or trade show venue
- Spinners gaming arcade (deck 5) - World's largest interactive roulette wheel (US marketing statistic).
- Casino Royale (deck 4) - Blackjack, craps, roulette, electronic slot machines, video poker.
- English Style Pub (deck 5)
- Scoreboard sports bar (deck 5)
- Connoisseur Club cigar club (deck 5)
- The Vault night-club (decks 3 and 4)
- Schooner Bar (deck 4)
- Champagne Bar (deck 5)
- Concierge Club (deck 9) - Club facilities offered exclusively to guests in Category B cabins and up (a total of 38 cabins, approx 100 guests)
- Aquarium Bar (deck 4) - Several tanks together containing 56 tons of saltwater and many colourful tropical fish.
- Cleopatra's Needle dancing lounge (deck 5)
- High Notes jazz club
- 19th Hole golf bar