dba Cabin Closeouts
950 Wellington Avenue
Cranston, RI 02910
Toll Free: 800-990-7778
Open 7 Days until Midnight
24/7 for online bookings
Brilliance Of The Seas
Brilliance of the Seas is just another example of Royal Caribbean's commitment to making your at sea vacation experience one you will never forget. More outside cabins, glass elevators facing the sea, nine-story glass-constructed Centrum, state-of-the-art technology and of course, our Gold Anchor Service that is second to none, are just a few of the ways this cruise ship will make your journey special and unique.
Brilliance Of The Seas Facts
- Maiden Voyage: July 19, 2002
- Passenger Capacity: 2,501
- Godmother: Marilyn Ofer
- Gross Tonnage: 90,090
- Length: 962'
- Max Beam: 105.6'
- Draft: 26.7'
- Cruising Speed: 25 knots
From sunrise to sunset and around every corner, there's something exciting for you to do on a Royal Caribbean International cruise vacation. Onboard, try the rock-climbing wall, or work out with one of our fitness trainers. How about a swim or a relaxing massage? Better yet, try your luck at Caribbean Stud Poker, attend an art auction, or turn it out dancing in a nightclub. There are even supervised activities for kids. And on land, we offer Shore & Land Excursions for everything from glacier trekking in Alaska to swimming with dolphins in Bermuda. Best of all, every experience is delivered with our unique Gold Anchor Service.
- Rock-climbing wall
- Portofino Italian Restaurant
- Chops Grill
- Seaview Cafe
- Latte-tudes,SM a specialty coffee house featuring Seattle's
- Best Coffee
- Themed bars and lounges
- Casino Royale
- Indian Raj-themed Solarium
- The Colony Club, a unique British colonial-style lounge with self-leveling pool tables
- Indoor/outdoor country club with golf simulator
- Adventure Ocean youth facilities
- ShipShape Day Spa and Fitness Center
- Sports court with basketball/volleyball court
Dining on our cruise ships is as exciting as every other aspect of life onboard. There are so many different dishes and enticing atmospheres to experience you won't know where to start: pasta at Portofino, classic burgers from Johnny Rockets, gourmet five-course meals in the main dining room. In addition, all of our cruise ships offer low-fat ShipShape Day Spa menus, kids' menus, and, if you arrange in advance, kosher menus. Specialty restaurants are not available on all ships. See below for more information.
- Minstrel dining room offer bi-level seating, serving sit-down breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Windjammer Cafe offers all day casual dining with indoor and outdoor seating
- Seaview Cafe has alternative casual dining menu
- Portofino Restaurant offers Italian cuisine in an intimate atmosphere by reservations only($20pp cover charge applies)
- Chops Grille serves fine steaks by reservation only($20pp cover charge applies)
- Champagne Bar offers champagne & fine wines by the glass
- Gala midnight buffet one night during the cruise
- Daily afternoon tea
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
If entertainment is what you desire you have definitely come to the right place. Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas remains well equip with entertainment options such as Karaoke Contest, Live bands and Djs, Theme Nights, and much more to occupy your time to the utmost of our ability. No matter what you're in the mood for, we'll have the perfect form of entertainment to accommodate you in your endeavors.
- Pacifica Theater spans 3 decks, offering full production shows
- The Colony Club is customized with the Bombay Billiard Club, Jakarta Lounge, Singapore Sling's and the Calcutta Card Club
- Viking Crown Lounge offers great views and cocktails with friends, transforms to disco nightly
- Casino offers blackjack, craps, roulette, electronic slot machines, video poker
- Schooner Bar has signature nautical decor and a great place to meet friends
- Books, Books & Coffee is a great place to catch up on your reading and sip a hot beverage
- Gaming Arcade offers hours of fun for everyone