dba Cabin Closeouts
950 Wellington Avenue
Cranston, RI 02910
Toll Free: 800-990-7778
Open 7 Days until Midnight
24/7 for online bookings
Adventure Of The Seas
We've taken cruising to a whole new level. Enjoy one-of-a-kind features like an ice-skating rink, the Royal Promenade and a rock-climbing wall just for starters. How did we accommodate all of these innovative ideas on one cruise ship? Simple. We built a bigger ship - the 138,000-ton, 3,114-guest Adventure of the Seas. Innovations on this and other Voyager-family cruise ships add up to more space for every guest and include enhanced staterooms, expanded dining options and exceptional recreational facilities.
Adventure Of The Seas Facts
- Maiden Voyage: November 18, 2001
- Passenger Capacity: 3,114
- Gross Tonnage: 138,000 grt.
- Length: 1020'
- Max Beam: 157.5'
- Draft: 29'
- Cruising Speed: 23.7 knots
- Tara Stackpole - FDNY
- Kevin Hannafin - FDNY
- Margaret McDonnell-NYPD
- Sgt. Richard Lucas - NYPD
If you've been in search of the ideal cruise to board for your much needed and deserved vacation, look no further. Tie your hair back, kick off your shoes, relax, and enjoy your cruising experience aboard Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas. You're guaranteed to remains completely occupied by our plethora of activity possibilities for your enjoyment.
- Daily scheduled activities organized by cruise staff
- Shopping galleria with duty free shop, general store, jewelry shop, logo items
- Destination & shopping lectures and shore excursions
- Royal Promenade lined with bars and shops is the heartbeat of the ship
- Fully equipped Shipshape Fitness Center with state-of-the-art gym & aerobics room and health & fitness program
- Beauty Salon with full service treatments
- Full service spa with sauna/steam rooms and massage
- 3 outdoor pools with swim-up bar and 6 whirlpool spas
- Deck sports including ping-pong, basketball, volleyball, shuffleboard, jogging track
- The industry's first Rock Climbing Wall at sea
- 125 feet in-line skating track
- Adventure Dunes 9-hole mini golf
- Golf Simulator & Golf Hitting Cage
- Observation Deck at the prow for fantastic views
- 900-seat Studio B has concerts, games shows, ice skating performances
- Center Ice(at Studio B) ice skating rink
- Bi-level Library for quiet reading
If the ideal cruising experience includes fine cuisines, the perfect dining atmosphere, and the convenience of room service 24 hours a day, you've boarded the right ship. No matter what type of preference your appetite acquires, our highly skilled chefs are capable of satisfying even the pickiest of taste buds.
- Olympus, Gotham & Metropolis dining rooms offer three-tiered seating, serving sit-down breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Windjammer Cafe offers all day casual dining
- Island Grill has alternative casual dining menu
- Portofino Restaurant offers Italian cuisine in an intimate atmosphere by reservations only($20pp cover charge applies)
- Johnny Rockets Diner is a casual 50's style diner with indoor and outdoor seating, serving burgers, fries and malted milk shakes
- Cafe Promenade serves coffee, pastries & light snacks
- Aquarium Bar offers libations amidst tanks of colourful tropical fish
- Palace Arms is English style pub offering snacks & pints
- Champagne Bar offers champagne & fine wines by the glass
- Gala midnight buffet one night during the cruise
- Daily afternoon tea
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
While the younger cruiser are fast asleep, the adult cruisers are enjoying their late night entertainment options. After a long day of spectacular activities and mind blowing cuisines, you're probably in the mood to unwind and enjoy a bit of thrill-seeking fun. It doesn't matter if you're plans are to test your luck at a hand of blackjack or soak in the atmosphere in the lounge of your choice, you'll find exactly what you're looking for.
- Lyric Theater spans 5 decks from orchestra pit to domed ceiling, offering full production shows
- Imperial Lounge offers dancing and cabaret entertainment
- Viking Crown Lounge offers 5 different lounges for cocktails with friends
- Casino Royale offers blackjack, craps, roulette, electronic slot machines, video poker
- 360 sports bar offers large screen TV and sports broadcasts
- Connoisseur Club cigar club has fine cigars and cognacs
- Jester's night-club has DJ & dancing
- Schooner Bar has signature nautical decor and a great place to meet friends
- Gaming Arcade offers hours of fun for everyone