dba Cabin Closeouts
950 Wellington Avenue
Cranston, RI 02910
Toll Free: 800-990-7778
Open 7 Days until Midnight
24/7 for online bookings
This is the floating resort that ushered in the Spirit-class with innovations such as the two-level promenade and the reservations-only Supper Club. Her greater speed -- and the fact that 80% of her staterooms have ocean views, and of those, 80% have balconies -- make the Carnival Spirit the perfect ship for extra-special itineraries like Hawaii and Alaska. The Total Choice Dining, wide variety of onboard activities and endless entertainment options complete a cruise experience like no other.
Carnival Spirit Facts
Date Launched: 05/01/2001
Gross Tons: 88500.0
Length (ft.): 960
Beam (ft.): 106
Passengers: 2,667 (max)
Stability Rating: Excellent
Dinner Seatings: 2
Dress Code: Traditional
Room Service: Yes
Tipping: $10.00 PPPD, 15% automatically added to bar checks
Outdoor Pools: 4
Indoor Pools: 2
Fitness Center: Yes
Beauty Salon: Yes
Child Program: Yes
Self-service Laundry: Yes
Outside Doubles: 801
Inside Doubles: 213
Singles Cabins: 0
Singles Surcharge: 150%-200%
Verandah Cabins: 634
Once you're within the Carnival Spirit activity limits, the possibilities are as vast as the water ways you're cruising through. Your preference will be precisely accommodated whether you're unleashing your inner child or finally rewarding that inner child with the vacation that it deserves.
- Swimming in any of the 4 pools
- Nautica Spa with Steam rooms & beauty salon
- Gymnasium which is fully equipped
- Jogging Track - 15 laps equal a mile
- Chippendale Library has a huge selection of books for your reading enjoyment
- Shopping in onboard boutiques on Fashion Boulevard
- Monarch's Card Room
- Photo Gallery
- The Fun House - Headquarters of the Camp Carnival program
- Huge 72ft spiral water slide into a pool on Deck 11
- Kids pool
- 4 Whirlpools
- Organized onboard activities such as Ping Pong & Shuffleboard tournaments & much more.
It's always a culinary event in our formal dining rooms. We've set the table for a first-class dining experience, including: fresh lobster on every cruise, an extensive wine list and attentive service.
For more intimate dining, many ships feature a reservations-only supper club with a Manhattan-chic setting and a menu that includes steakhouse favorites. Every meal is a celebration in our reservations-only Supper Club.
From the extravagant midnight buffets (on select ships), to the European-style cafes, sushi bars and 24-hour pizzeria, you'll discover a myriad of palate-pleasing favorites that even the most discriminating diner will enjoy.
Satisfy Every Appetite
We didn't forget about our youngest cruisers. Our children's menus feature plenty of kid-pleasing favorites including spaghetti and meatballs, hamburgers, hotdogs, pizza, assorted desserts and much more.
When the children are away, the adults are at play. Come step outside of the norm with our staff aboard the Carnival Spirit. We welcome you to utilize our array of entertainment for your disposal. We cater to the interest of many. Whether you're a bar or lounge hopper, we have 18 of them for your exploring desire. If you're a dancing machine we accommodate you with a Dancin' Dance Club to conquer. We also supply state-of-the-art virtual reality games in our Techno Arcade.
- Pharoh's Palace - Three Story Theatre to enjoy Las Vegas & Broadway Style Shows Nightly.
- Versailles Lounge
- Dancin' Dance Club - Two Stories High where the music plays until the wee hours
- Champions Bar with Dance Floor
- Louis XIV Casino - One of the Largest at sea
- Deco Lounge
- Napolean Room
- Shanghai Piano Lounge - A Sing-A-Long Bar
- Techno Arcade - Filled with State-of-the-Art Virtual Reality Games
- Canopy Bar
- Champion's Bar - The Sports Fan's Favorite
- Club Cool - Jazz Bar