dba Cabin Closeouts
950 Wellington Avenue
Cranston, RI 02910
Toll Free: 800-990-7778
Open 7 Days until Midnight
24/7 for online bookings
The Carnival Pride will dazzle you from the moment you enter the magnificent Renaissance Lobby. There's no let down as you make your way through her 11-story Atrium -- crowned with a Ruby-Red Glass ceiling -- to the fun-filled outdoor areas. Add the reservations-only Supper Club, countless clubs and lounges, and an award-winning children's program, and you've got the perfect "Fun Ship" for any family vacation.
Carnival Pride Facts
Date Launched: 01/12/2002
Gross Tons: 88500.0
Length (ft.): 963
Beam (ft.): 106
Passengers: 2,667 (max)
Stability Rating: Excellent
Dinner Seatings: 2
Dress Code: Traditional
Room Service: Yes
Tipping: $10.00 PPPD, 15% automatically added to bar checks
Outdoor Pools: 4
Indoor Pools: 2
Fitness Center: Yes
Beauty Salon: Yes
Child Program: Yes
Self-service Laundry: Yes
Outside Doubles: 169
Inside Doubles: 213
Singles Cabins: 0
Singles Surcharge: 150%-200%
Verandah Cabins: 628
There is such a large assortment of activities aboard the Carnival Pride; we dare you to conquer them all. Come indulge in a time well spent with us. Name your preferences and we'll satisfy them successfully without conflict. Whether you're taking a couple laps in one of the 4 swimming pools, basking in a day at the Nautica Spa with Steam rooms, Catching up on a little reading in our Nobel Library, or playing a hand in the Crystal Card Room. There's no need to worrying about the children; we have them covered also. We provide a kid's pool and The Fun Club, the headquarters of the Camp Carnival program.
- Swimming in any of the 4 pools
- Nautica Spa with Steam Rooms & Beauty Salon
- Gymnasium which is fully equipped
- Jogging Track - 15 laps equal a mile
- Nobel Library has a huge selection of books for your reading enjoyment
- Shopping in onboard Boutiques on Via Veneto
- The Chapel
- Crystal Card Room
- Photo Gallery
- The Fun Club - headquarters of the Camp Carnival Program
- Huge 72ft spiral water slide into a pool on Deck 11
- Kids pool
- 4 Whirlpools
- Organized onboard activities such as Ping Pong & Shuffleboard tournaments & much more.
- Real Virtuality - arcade filled with state-of-the-art virtual reality games
It's always a culinary event in our formal dining rooms. We've set the table for a first-class dining experience, including: fresh lobster on every cruise, an extensive wine list and attentive service.
For more intimate dining, many ships feature a reservations-only supper club with a Manhattan-chic setting and a menu that includes steakhouse favorites. Every meal is a celebration in our reservations-only Supper Club.
From the extravagant midnight buffets (on select ships), to the European-style cafes, sushi bars and 24-hour pizzeria, you'll discover a myriad of palate-pleasing favorites that even the most discriminating diner will enjoy.
Satisfy Every Appetite
We didn't forget about our youngest cruisers. Our children's menus feature plenty of kid-pleasing favorites including spaghetti and meatballs, hamburgers, hotdogs, pizza, assorted desserts and much more.
Let the moon light your path to explore our array of entertainment possibilities. After the daytime activities, the exquisite cuisines, and shortly after the children are put to sleep; the adults are on the prowl. We invite you to enjoy our one of a kind Las Vegas and Broadway style shows, test out your dance steps on our two story high Beauties Dance Club, or enjoy your favorite game at The Winners' Club Casino. Don't worry about working up a monstrous appetite we provide fantastic late night buffets.
- Taj Mahal - Three Story Theatre to enjoy Las Vegas & Broadway Style Shows nightly.
- Butterflies Lounge
- Beauties Dance Club - Two stories high where the music plays until the wee hours
- Starry Night Bar with dance floor
- The Winners' Club Casino - One of the largest at sea
- Perfect Game Bar
- Florentine Lounge
- Ivory Piano Bar
- Raphael Lounge
- Bar Venus - Pool Bar
- Poseidon's Bar - Outdoor Bar by a pool